Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Never be late

Just when you think you can trust them. This happens. Then you realize you're the dumb one for trusting dogs with garbage. That's down at their level. Out in the open. 

Since getting Boden, we've had to keep bathroom garbage cans on top of the back of the toilet, because he would constantly tip them over and play with the trash. I stopped doing this recently because we hadn't had any terrible instances of him shredding things for a while. I got home later than normal tonight, and the dogs were so crazy with excitement that I forced myself to bundle up and take them for a night walk. I fed them and played with them after the walk, then tromped upstairs to take a shower and get ready for bed. As I turned the hallway light on, I noticed a piece of trash on the ground. Then another. As I stepped further down the hallway, there was an actual trail of trash leading into the bathroom. I turned on the bathroom light, and to my delight, found that the dogs had gotten back at me for getting home late. With the parents away, the dogs will play. Needless to say, trash will be going back up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment